Shahar Link offers a 10-session one-on-one program of Academic Life Coaching to help students:
- get motivated
- set realistic goals and achieve them
- set up successful academic systems
- question negative assumptions and get past limiting beliefs
- understand their values and make decisions aligned with those values
- build empathy and improve relationships
- identify their passions and tap into leadership potential
- create their own "mission statement"
- build resilience and a "growth mindset"
Academic Life Coaching is not a top-down process -- it is a partnership between the coach, the student and parents.
Cost for the 10-session program is $1999. Shahar can meet anywhere in the Triangle, or on Skype for a 10% discount.
Please call 919-335-8378 for more information or to set up an initial 30-minute consultation.